This is no ordinary cycle ride we don’t just set you off to see you again at the finish line – it is a fully inclusive event – great food stops along the route, a big celebration at the finish and all the support from our medics, mechanics and marshals that you will need whilst you are out on the road!
From the moment you sign up to the challenge you will receive access to the participant’s area of the website which houses training information, route details, kit and equipment advice and much more! We will be in contact with regular e-newsletters in the run up to the challenge and on the event itself you will be part of a unique experience like any other cycle challenge!
Before the challenge...
We will support from the moment you sign up to the challenge - to ensure that you are fully prepared prior to setting off for your Moonriders challenge...
- Online resource area - training plans, kit / equipment advice and event specific information.
- Optional online trainer - ideal if you are taking on your first cycle challenge.
- Urban and night cycling guide.
- Access to detailed route information and GPS files in the lead up to the challenge.
- If fundraising for a chosen charity - you will get full support to help you reach your target.
- Joining & departure information to get you to the start line!
Our main aim in our pre-event support is to ensure you're confident, equipped and safe to take on the Moonrider's challenge. We care about you as a rider, and for the causes you're riding for!
During the cycle...
As you pedal into the night you won't be alone, with support riders and vehicles always on hand. A personal achievement with shared rewards, experience real team camaraderie on a fully catered night ride!
- A rider safety pack - energy supplies & maps
- A souvenir High Vis Moonriders vest
- Fully signed and mapped route.
- Welcome tea and coffee at the start of the challenge.
- Professional supporting riders, vehicles, mechanics and medics roaming the route.
- Frequent water and snack stops.
- Hot meal stop at halfway point.
- Public and personal liability insurance.
Enjoy not only the superb night ride itself, but get to know your fellow riders and share your experiences. Our stops and gatherings allow you to do this, as everyone picks up on the real team vibe!
As you cross the finish line...
You didn't think we'd just leave you, did you? We want to congratulate, help and hear more from you! We're proud of our Moonriders and celebrate your achievements as you cross the finish line!
- A riders finishers pack!
- A celebratory breakfast (friends & family welcome, with vouchers).
- Refer at least 2 friends & get VIP treatment, including a champagne breakfast!
- Free bike transfer service back to London (not included on the Halloween ride).
- Optional coach return service (payable extra) back to London (not included on the Halloween ride).
We know there are other night cycling challenges out in the market but we go to extra lengths to ensure everything is fully catered for so all you have to do is ride!
Click here to sign up to one of our challenges today!