ARE YOU A CHARITY?
For 2013, we at Action Challenge are launching our three part Moonriders series, which includes London 2 Cambridge, London 2 Brighton, and a Halloween special! We've witnessed the market demand for short duration, low-cost, tough, yet achievable challenges with a wide appeal. This has led to us developing a portfolio of events that are new, dynamic, and exciting for charities and participants alike.
After a year of great sporting achievement for our nation and the world, we witnessed even more triumphs, as an estimated £1 million was raised for UK charities from our 2012 Moonride. Over 120 charities were represented in our epic London 2 Brighton night ride!
But now we're ready for 2013 and want to run our London 2 Brighton Moonride alongside two other fantastic events. Our London 2 Cambridge ride will see hundreds of riders depart the capital for the distinguished city of Cambridge, while our Halloween special is sure to attract plenty on a 'spooky' tour of London.
We at Action Challenge are pleased to invite you, to sign your charity up with our Moonriders series 2013!
Register your charity and allow participants to start fundraising for you!
If you agree with us that our Moonriders Challenge is a fantastic fundraising opportunity and you'd like to be involved, then all you need to do to sign your charity up is complete the online Charity Authorisation Form. You'll then receive:
- Charity Information Pack - detailing the overall event administration process.
- Charity Area on the website - to access vital information regarding the event.
- Listing on the website & registration form as a participating charity.
- A unique booking URL for your charity website.
- Event Marketing Pack - logos, copy, FAQs, imagery (for your website), plus poster/sales brochure templates.
- Access to Participant Area to view the participant related support material.
- Regular reports on participant numbers, event detail & updates.
- A dedicated Client Account Manager to answer all your questions!
For more information please click here to sign your charity up to the Moonriders series!
OR please get in touch if you want more information and a charity pack or to enquire about other events that we organise using the details below: