We've teamed up & need challengers!
- Cancer Research UK
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Breakthrough Breast Cancer
London to Brighton
100 km Moonride. Olympic Park start!
join us on a fully supported night ride from capital to coast, as we set out from the Olympic Velo Park and Challenge Cancer!
Up for the Challenge?
join as a team or as an individual
we are looking for 3000 adventurers to sign up, fundraise, ride, make new friends, celebrate, and Challellenge Cancer with us!
More than a ride!
it's a challenge - together
Saturday night start at the Olympic Park. All types of bike. Mechanics / medics & full support. Food en-route. Breakfast in Brighton. Bike return.
Sign up now!
£39 to sign up. Places limited!
Fundraise for one of the 3 charity partners, or split your sponsorhip between them. Your challenge will help to Challenge Cancer!
Challenge Cancer for 2015 - more details coming soon!
One in three people in the UK will be affected by cancer in their lifetime. Cancer Research UK, Macmillan Cancer Support, and Breakthrough Breast Cancer are the leading charities who help prevent, research, help and care for all those affected – and are teaming up for the first time to seek riders of all ages and abilities to help raise over £1 million!
- Moonride from 10pm - 100 km of road cycling
- For all bikes - road, hybrid, mountain, and even Boris!
- Join as a Team, or as an Individual
- Olympic Park start!
- Fully supported - mechanics, medics & vehicles
- Food & drink stops en route - all inclusive!
- Breakfast in Brighton - bike return to London
- £39 sign up fee & fundraise for the partner charities