LONDON 2 BRIGHTON
Friday 12th July 2013
From capital to coast - donít just ride it. Night ride it! Experience the renowned route in the magnificence of a moonlit night, decorated by your fellow florescent riders. Starting in Hackney Marshes, East London, feel the party atmosphere build as you get ready to take on 100km. Enjoy the group camaraderie, cycling in company, and enjoy the space on the roads as you go at your own pace. You'll conquer the infamous hill of Ditchling Beacon, climbing to one of the highest points on the South Downs. As you pedal closer to the finish line, the sun will begin to rise, and you'll be welcomed in by friends and supporters. Celebrate with a special rider breakfast, rounding off a summer's Moonride you won't forget!
- Support riders / support vehicles, marshals.
- Online resources for all training, fundraising & pre-event planning.
- 2 rest / drink / snack stops en-route to keep you energised!
- Hot meal stop at halfway point - our catering is first class!
- Fully signed route (reflective signage + glow sticks) & route map.
- Professional mobile bike mechanics, medics, event doctor.
- Personal liability insurance.
- Celebratory breakfast at the finish in Brighton - supporters welcome!
- Moonriders Medal.
- FREE bike transfer back to London after the ride.
- Shuttle bus service to Brighton Station.
- OPTIONAL coach transfer back to London.
- Refer at least 2 friends & get VIP treatment, including a champagne breakfast!
Dress to impress to win £200 worth of Evans' Cycles vouchers - Click here
How to Join
There are 2 ways of signing up to Moonriders - either: Fundraise for a Charity of your Choice or you can Pay Your Own Costs to take part..
FUNDRAISING FOR CHARITY:
You can sign up to the challenge and fundraise for any of our Partner Charities (logos at the foot of this website), or for any of the growing list of Participating Charities we work with. Click here for a full list of charities you can fundraise for.
- £49 to secure your place - paid online by card when you sign up.
- A commitment to fundraise a minimum of £300 for a Charity of Your Choice.
- 50% of this pledge should ideally be with your charity 6 weeks prior to the Moonride.
- The remaining balance of the fundraising pledge, plus any extra, is due to be paid to your charity no later than 4 weeks after the challenge.
PAY YOUR OWN COSTS:
You have 2 options and each includes a £20 donation to one of our Charity Partners that you select when signing up.
- £139 - to be paid in FULL by card when signing up online.
- £49 - paid as a Registration Fee when you sign up online, & a further £99 paid 6 weeks prior to the Moonride.
Want to become a Moonrider? Click here to sign up to the challenge today.
"I have to say that it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I got so much more from taking part that I could have ever imagined. It was a truly epic, exhausting, emotional and euphoric ride that will live long in the heart."
- 2012 Moonrider
Copyright © 2013 Action Challenge UK Ltd