Two London night rides!
Our series of night rides take thousands of riders on all types of bikes & of all abilities on moonlit adventures. We have two fantastic rides - and join to fundraise or just do it!
London to Brighton
Olympic Velodrome Start!
We have teamed up with the UK's top 3 charities for a fully supported night ride from capital to coast, as we set out from the Olympic Park and Challenge Cancer!
London's spookiest cycle is back!
As the Moon casts its shadow, join 00's of dark riders on our creepy cycle of the city. Pass the haunted landmarks between our frightening pit-stops.
For charity, or for you!
Moonrides are top charity fundraising cycles! Challenge Cancer aims to raise £1 million for the 3 big cancer charity partners - Macmillan, Cancer Research and Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
A night to be remembered!
Cycling at night is quite a thrill! Moonrides are both a challenge and a fun night out as you join hundreds of others. You can sign up from just £39 - join us & become a Moonrider!
An unlucky 13 mile route
Join hundreds of other spooked up walkers on the biggest Halloween Hike in 2014. This promises to be a terrifying night to remember - that is if you can make it back to the Crypt..
The CHALLENGE CANCER Moonride heads out to Brighton and is for 3 great causes - Cancer Research UK, Macmillan Cancer Support, & Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
Our HALLOWEEN Moonride looks set to terrify brave challengers again this year. And with plenty surprises in store, there really is no better way to spend your Halloween!
- Themed rides on quieter weekend night-time roads!
- Suitable for riders of abilities & bike types - give it a go!
- Entertainment & hospitality - food, fancy dress for some & fun!
- Fully supported with mechanics, cycle guides, medics, signage.
- Saturday departures from 11.00 pm - arrival as the sun rises!
- Rest stops en route - with FREE snacks /drinks
- Finishers breakfast, glass of fizz, & medal
- Fundraise for a Charity of your choice OR self-fund
Sign up from just £39 on any of our Moonrides - for yourself or for charity!
To find out more about Challenge Cancer and to register for the challenge please click on the button below to be taken to the Challenge Cancer website.